Friday, December 4, 2015

Blog Under Construction

Hello to all my friends and followers. It has been many months since I posted on my blog and my posts had been sporadic at best for several months before that. I have had a lot going on in my life over the last year and while blogging and reading is a huge part of who I am, I had to take a break for a while. However, I am making a comeback!

I have decided to completely revamp my blog with a whole new name and design so for the next few weeks, my blog will be under construction while I make lots of changes. The first notable change will be the name. While I still love Starbucks and that will remain in my twitter name, I think part of getting back into blogging is to almost start over and that includes coming up with a new name. I remember when I first started blogging a huge part of the excitement was naming my blog and coming up with the design and I need to bring back some of that enthusiasm to get me in the mind frame to blog again.

While my blog will be going through major design changes, myself as a blogger will still be the same. I still read the same books so my reviews won't be changing. I still love telling anyone and everyone about a book I love so that won't be changing. I still love checking out other blogs and talking to fellow book lovers about books so that won't be changing.

I really miss being a part of the book blogging world and I especially miss my blogging besties so I'm excited to be jumping back in again and if you've missed me, I'm glad to be back. If you didn't miss me, that's ok too. I'm still coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!