Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sign Ups: Back to the Favorites Re-Read-A-Thon

Banner designed Jessica @ Lovin Los Libros
What?

A RE-read-a-thon hosted by Chelsea @ Starbucks and Books Obession and Trish @ Between My Lines

Why?

Are you thinking “ain’t nobody got time to re-read books”. We know how you feel! Myself and Trish found ourselves wanting to re-read books but rarely finding the time to make it happen. So we are setting up a re-read-a-thon in April to challenge ourselves to haul out some old favorites and to rediscover the magic of re-reading.

And the more the merrier! We’d love as many people as possible to join in so we can all encourage each other on. There are no rules, you can read as many or as few books as you want. All we ask is that you link your posts back to us and let us know how you are getting on!

What’s on the Agenda

- There will be daily prompts and link ups in relation to rereading that you can do a blog -post about

- Competitions!

- A twitter party 

- Share the love by reviewing the books you re-read or any other way of spot-lighting them 
that you choose

Where?

On your blogs, twitter and anywhere else you want to share your progress! 

When

From April 10th, 2014 through April 14, 2014

Sign up in the linky below!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait! Any idea yet on what books you want to re-read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! I love re-reading books but with blogging it can be so hard! That's why I started Sloppy Seconds haha Wish I had the time in April to participate but I hope you guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really want to do this! I'll have to look at my April and make sure I'm not swamped! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!