Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And so it begins...

I have always loved to read and have had a passion for it since I was young. Over the past several months, I have found myself with the opportunity to do more reading. When I got a Kindle, I found the ease of accessing new books made it easier to read a lot more. Whenever I finish a book, especially one that I become passionate about, I find myself wanting to discuss the book but never really having someone to talk to it about. I decided to start this blog as a way for me to discuss the books that I read and hopefully give notice to the wonderful authors who write them. For those who read the blog, I hope you find some inspiration to check out the books I discuss and the passion to read.

1 comment:

  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive one press release per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    www.bostickcommunications.com

    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!