Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swoon Thursday: The Thrill of It by Lauren Blakely


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

This week my swoon moment is from The Thrill of It by Lauren Blakely.


"He groans as I trace his lips with my tongue. His lips part, and he lets me lead the kiss, lets me taste his mouth and his tongue. Then, in seconds, the kiss changes. He spins me around, and now my back is against the brick wall, and he threads his hands into my hair, running his fingers through the thick strands, all while kissing me deeply, his tongue sliding against mine, his breath tasting so good, his lips capturing mine."


This book was AMAZING! Raw, gritty, steamy and intense!

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit Chelsea! I am so excited to read this! I will be reading it very soon for my tour stop! I will have to come back and check out your review! Great swoon chica!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!