Sunday, February 16, 2014

ARC Review: Wild For You by Magan Vernon

Wild for You
(Forever Wild #5)
Author: Magan Vernon
Genre: New Adult
Source: eARC via Author

~Synopsis~
Wild For You is the fifth book in the Forever Wild Series. (This is a six part series with one book releasing every 3 weeks)

Things seem to be finally looking up for Valerie and Wes.
Valerie finally left her job and started a new company with two of her closest work friends and if that wasn't enough of a stress reliever, she finally decided to let her true feelings show for Wes. And when they’re reciprocated everything seems to be falling in place for the girl that once thought that she’d never get anything right.
But there are secrets that Wes has been keeping from her that involve her former friends with benefits, Max Green, and when they come to the surface it could put an end to Mr. and Mrs. Wild.


~Review~
Oh man, we’re getting close to the end of this serial novel and things are getting crazy. I am so Team Wild and I want Wes and Valerie to have their happy ending. Of course, there’s so much standing in their way and a LOT of obstacles to overcome but seriously, these two are so freaking perfect for each other.

Wes and Val have decided to give it a go and work on keeping this relationship alive, despite the fact that it started out as a one night stand and Vegas marriage. They have some serious chemistry and everyone around them can see it too. It is so apparent that these two love each other but they haven’t had the guts yet to speak it out loud.

Seriously, this Max guy! Every time he comes around I cringe and immediately want to throw something. He’s like a knat that I want to crush and he just won’t go away. He once again sleazes his way into Val’s life and tries to come between her and Wes. Unfortunately he somewhat succeeds and I’m a little disappointed in Val’s reaction to what she discovers. I understand her confusion and hurt but she doesn’t really give Wes a chance to explain and she jumps to conclusions. Let’s hope she can catch Wes and make it right before it’s too late.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this serial novel and now that we’re down to the final chapter, I’m eager to see how it all will play out. I’m hoping Max will be punched in the face at least once before it’s all over. Each chapter has also had some very steamy and well written love scenes and I think Magan has done a great job so far in holding my attention and keeping me devoted to the story.

~IPOD Pick~
“Stay” by Rihanna


PURCHASE LINKS:

1 comment:

  1. Gahh every time I read a review for this serial from you, I get more and more excited! I am deff gonna binge read this the moment I have some time. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!