Thursday, February 20, 2014

Swoon Thursday: Against the Wall by Rebecca Zanetti


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.


From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

This week my swoon moment is from Against the Wall by Rebecca Zanetti.

"With the hint of a growl, his tongue invaded her mouth. He took his time learning her texture, memorizing her taste. the hand at her nape threaded into her hair, and he pressed her against the seat. She clenched his shirt and slid her tongue against his. Fire boiled through him, and his groan of approval filled her mouth. His hand slid from her waist and relaxed against her thigh, her toned muscle tempting him to yank the material away."


Phew.. What a hot scene, right? I'm really enjoying this one and it's the Brazen feature for this week so come back by on Saturday, Feb 22 to see mine and Jessica's review and discussion.

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhh is this the cowboy one? I have this one! omg I can't wait to read it. cowboys are a serious weakness of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I can't remember if I've read this scene yet! I can't wait till I do! I love growling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm!! I like that swoon! I have this book, now I must read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! Brazen books sure do bring the swoon! That was H-O-T!!! Thanks for sharing! I think I need to check this one out! LOL


    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/02/swoon-thursday-57.html



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait he is a cowboy? Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!