This challenge is hosted by April over at Good Books, Good Wine. It is a new, unique challenge to put some spark back into blogging. Day 5 challenge is to Write 15 Bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs.
This was a tough one an I could only come up with 12 but here are the things I love to see on blogs.
- Clean and neat blog design and layout: I am an organization freak so I love when I can find things easily on a blog
- I love discussion topics! They are so fun and I love discussing things book related.
- Weekly Meme posts: I love visiting a blog regularly for a meme that they participate in weekly.
- Goodreads sidebars: I like knowing what others are reading and what their favorites are for book ideas.
- Reviews: While I love all of the other bookish topics and things, I also love reading reviews.
- Music Posts: I love music and listen to it when I read all the time. My friend Jessica @ Lovin Los Libros does Music Mondays and I check it out every week.
- Rating systems: I love to see how people rate books and what a specific rating means to them.
- Blog rolls: I really like knowing what other blogs people enjoy to visit and who some of their blogging buddies are.
- "About Me" sections: I really like reading the personal information about a blogger and getting to know them a little bit.
- Bloglovin: I like following blogs via Bloglovin so I love to see that on their sites.
- Unique features: I really enjoy checking out unique features that others bring to their blog.
- New release posts: I love it when I can find upcoming release posts so I know when a book I may have forgot about is about to come out.