I saw this post on my friend, CeCe's blog over at Steaming Mug of Books and thought is sounded like a lot of fun.
This challenge is hosted by April over at Good Books, Good Wine. It is a new, unique challenge to put some spark back into blogging. Day 1 challenge is to Make 15 book related confessions. Here are mine!
1. I have become a New Adult addict. It seems to be the only thing I want to read.
2. I have a serious one-click addiction and purchasing problem over at Amazon. I can't stop myself! I need an intervention.
3. I will read an entire series from book 1 to the end even if I hated every single book. Yet, I have no problem not finishing a stand alone book.
4. I am 28 but I love to read young adult books and I totally swoon over the male characters in these books.
5. I sometimes watch the movie before I read the book. I hate that I do that but I can't help myself.
6. I have a ridiculous amount of books on my TBR but every week, I keep on buying more.
7. I have over 350 books on my kindle. That's probably not a lot compared to most people but it is a shocking amount to me.
8. I get severely, emotionally involved with books and can lose sleep over a particularly intense read.
9. I cannot read in silence. I need to have music playing or TV in the background. I prefer music but anything will do.
10. I have been known to spend an entire weekend in my pj's on the couch reading. It just happens, I can't control it.
11. I took a 3 year hiatus from reading, where I read maybe 1 or 2 books in a year. I am shocked that this happened because I can't imagine only reading 1 or 2 books in a week now.
12. All of these sexy, sweet book men have effectively ruined my love life and skyrocketed my standards.
13. Some of the friends I have made book blogging have more in common with me than my closest friends where I live and I haven't even met them in person yet.
14. I am a Jasinda Wilder fan girl. Falling Into You and Falling Into Us are my all time favorite books and I will tell anyone who will listen to me about them.
15. Book blogging is awesome! I love reading and discussing books and I have made awesome friends doing it and that's what matters most to me!
Can you confess to any of these?