Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Cover Reveal: Come What May (Heartbeat #2) by Faith Sullivan
Author: Faith Sullivan
Expected release date: June 4, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
Adam is through with love.
He unravels blaming himself for what happened with Katie.
His final moments with her echo through his nightmares.
She owns him body and soul.
To dull the pain, Adam invites a string of women into his bed. Fueled by alcohol and desperation, his meaningless hook-ups provide little comfort. When he closes his eyes, it's Katie he sees.
The only one who helps to ease his guilt somewhat is Jada. But as his new ambulance partner, Adam considers her off limits. He doesn't want to get seriously involved with anyone, much less her. Yet he can't stop fantasizing about the feel of her caramel skin against his.
Despite his intentions, Adam's bond with Jada deepens as they respond to a series of emotional calls. Their mutual attraction becomes undeniable. But how can he give his heart to Jada when it still belongs to Katie?
Random Things about Author, Faith Sullivan:
- She was so much smarter as a teenager.
- She's a slow reader.
- She tends to like a book more for its characters rather than its plot.
- She appreciates people who are genuinely kind and come through when you need them.
- As a creative person, she's not always fun to live with, but she keeps things interesting.
- She misses the days when all she had was a rotary phone that didn't even have an answering machine.
- She's a child of the 1980s, and a teenager of the 1990s.
- She loves her dog.
- She likes to travel and see new places - when her limited budget allows.
- She thinks in another lifetime she lived in the UK somewhere by the coast.
- When she feels an emotion, she feels it deeply. It's a curse.
- She has an overactive imagination. Writing helps alleviate that problem.
- Nine times out of ten, she believes a good book trumps reality.
Author Links: Blog | Amazon | Twitter | Goodreads