Thursday, January 2, 2014

Swoon Thursday: Rome by Jay Crownover


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

This week my swoon moment is from Rome by Jay Crownover.


"My body wanted him, it was my head and all things I had told myself I was waiting for that had been my stumbling block up to this point. Looking up at him looking down at me like he had never seen anything he wanted more, I realized all the parts were on the same page right now. I kissed him on the center of his breastbone and worked on pulling him back down where all of that straining and aching flesh did the most good. I liked feeling surrounded by him, engulfed in all his maleness."

Oh my god! I absolutely love the Marked Men series and Rome rocked my world. I absolutely loved this book. Stop back by on January 7 for my review as part of the tour.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love that swoon! I have really got to make time for this series. So many people adore it. Thank you for sharing that lovely moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Jay Crownover! I know that many, many readers are quite taken with these books though. I'll have to check this series - it sounds HOT! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like that "engulfed in his maleness!" and how she can see how much he wants her! Great Swoon Chelsea :)

    Here's Mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-51.html



    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! I really love this series. You've got to go meet these boys, especially Rule :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely should! II love these Marked Men. I think Rule is still my favorite but Rome is swoony.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!