Thursday, December 26, 2013

Swoon Thursday: Three Broken Promises by Monica Murphy


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

This week my swoon moment is from Three Broken Promises by Monica Murphy.

"This is exactly how I imagined it would be between us. Hot. All consuming. Overwhelming. I hear muffled whimpers and realize I'm the one who's making them. An ache has started between my legs while he skims his hands all over me, his mouth fused with mine. I want more. More touching, more kissing, more skin-on-skin contact. We're trying to get close, closer and closer, and I slide my hand down the wide expanse of his back, slipping my fingers beneath his shirt so I can touch bare, smooth skin."

I am a huge fan of One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend so I was excited to read Jen and Colin's story. I really loved this book!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, a Monica Murphy novel! She always has great swoons in her books! I haven't kept up with this series, but I really enjoyed One Week Girlfriend. It was definitely a different type of New Adult romance novel, in my opinion! I'm really glad that you loved this one, Chelsea :)


    Happy holidays!

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Steamy! I am so excited to start OWG and SCB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh loving the swoon! This is a series I am dying to get started on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!