Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Sign Up


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I am super excited to join in on the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I normally read 2-3 books per week so I would like to double that number and go for 4-6 books that week. I have 10-15 unread books on my kindle and I know I will be adding more in May so this will be a good chance for me to make a little dent in that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're joining us! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking forward to having an excuse to read a crap ton more :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!