Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sign up: 25 Days of Book Boyfriends ~ Join us for some swoon worthy fun!


Happy almost December friends!

When it comes to book boyfriends, y'all know I'm a bit of a stalker. I have more book boys making me swoon, drool and melt than I can count. Jessica from Lovin Los Libros, Teresa from Readers Live a Thousand Lives and myself, Chelsea at Starbucks & Books Obsession decided to host a fun little tour of sorts to celebrate our book boyfriends for the month of December!

No matter what holiday you celebrate, book boyfriends can be universally celebrated. :)

With that being said- we need your help! We are looking for 22 bloggers to participate in our 25 Days of Book Boyfriends!

It's very easy to get involved:

1) Pick your top 3 book boyfriends.

2) Choose your top 3 posting dates between December 1st and 25th.

3) Your tour post should host a spotlight of sorts to introduce your book boyfriend to the world! You can feature reviews, character profiles, pictures (ooh yes! We always love some man candy to look at!), top ten list, etc.

4) Host a giveaway of that book for your readers! (Optional)

Fill out that information HERE


This is a great way to spotlight not only your favorite book boyfriend, but motivate others to read that book if they haven't already!

We hope you decide to join in the fun!

Also, here's a little eye candy to motivate you :-)



2 comments:

  1. I love my book boyfriends and I also love adam levine. =) YAY for tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gonna be fabulous and i love that man candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!