Monday, November 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Greedy for Sequels


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/meme created by The Broke & the Bookish. Here we list our top ten picks for the topic.

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On 


I read a lot of New Adult and Contemporary Romances and sequels in these series tend to be companion novels instead of continuation. However, I get just as attached to those side characters as I am to the main ones and usually can't wait to read their story next so I've included these types of sequels on my list.


  

1. Be With Me by J. Lynn- I love Wait For You and I can't wait to read Jace & Teresa's story. It's going to be epic! I've read the first 5 chapters and it left me salivating for more.
2. Before We Fall by Courtney Cole- If You Leave left me breathless and I CANNOT wait for this book!
3. The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski- Oh My Gosh, The Edge of Never left my emotions all sorts of scattered and I have been waiting months for the second book.
4. Finding You by Elizabeth Lee- I really enjoyed Escaping Me and Mallory was so awesome. I know her story is going to be awesome.
5. Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi- I have been waiting so long for this book. I really enjoy this story and it is a series that gets better with each book.

  

6. Mine by Katy Evans- REAL is a book that has mixed reviews but it was a book that I really enjoyed so I am excited for the next chapter.
7. Misbehaving by Abbi Glines- I freaking adore the Sea Breeze series and this is the next installment. Plus, good boy meets bad girl? Love it!
8. Split Second by Kasie West- Pivot Point is one of my favorite YA Fantasy books of the year. It was so well written and intriguing. I definitely need more!
9. Teaching Roman by Gennifer Albin- Catching Liam was a really great love story and I'm excited for Jessica and Roman's happy ending.
10. Four Years Later by Monica Murphy- I absolutely love that Owen gets his own book. He is Fable's younger brother and he made a definite impression.

What sequels are you itching to get your hands on?

12 comments:

  1. I am so excited for Into the Still Blue! I haven't started a lot of the others on your list, but off to check them out on goodreads! :) I own Pivot Point, but haven't read! I've only read The Distance Between Us by her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Split Second. I hope it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen split second around everywhere today so definitely need to check out Pivot Point! I may have to check out a few others as well as they covers are beautiful and that definitely biases my opinion of the book!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I cant believe I forgot to include Before We Fall! I am so super excited for that one! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley @ Backstage Book LoverNovember 5, 2013 at 7:19 AM

    I haven't read anything from the Under the Never Sky series, but I've heard such good things. It's good to know a third book is coming out. Maybe it will inspire me to read the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to read Split Second and I'll tell you I think it is worth the wait. :-)

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally enjoyed Real by Katy Evans as well! Mine is definitely on my Top Ten Tuesday list! So excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVVEEE your list. So many awesome books that I need in my life already like INTO THE STILL BLUE.

    Check out Our TTT

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Edge of Always!!!! *grabby hands* And I haven't read Pivot Point (yet) , but I have heard some fantastic things about it, so I'm definitely checking it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. When did Teaching Roman get a new cover?! Holy crap! I ca'n't wait for that book! I want to read Mine too! And Be With Me, Before We Fall and Into The Still Blue are all on my list! I want you to read Edge of Always soon! I need to know if I'm the only one who seems to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! So many series I haven't started yet! Apparently I need to get on it! ;)


    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Into the Still Blue and Split Second, I'm so excited about those two. And of course The Edge of Always. So many great series, it's hard to keep up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!