Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/meme created by The Broke & the Bookish. Here we list our top ten picks for the topic.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On
I read a lot of New Adult and Contemporary Romances and sequels in these series tend to be companion novels instead of continuation. However, I get just as attached to those side characters as I am to the main ones and usually can't wait to read their story next so I've included these types of sequels on my list.
1. Be With Me by J. Lynn- I love Wait For You and I can't wait to read Jace & Teresa's story. It's going to be epic! I've read the first 5 chapters and it left me salivating for more.
2. Before We Fall by Courtney Cole- If You Leave left me breathless and I CANNOT wait for this book!
3. The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski- Oh My Gosh, The Edge of Never left my emotions all sorts of scattered and I have been waiting months for the second book.
4. Finding You by Elizabeth Lee- I really enjoyed Escaping Me and Mallory was so awesome. I know her story is going to be awesome.
5. Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi- I have been waiting so long for this book. I really enjoy this story and it is a series that gets better with each book.
6. Mine by Katy Evans- REAL is a book that has mixed reviews but it was a book that I really enjoyed so I am excited for the next chapter.
7. Misbehaving by Abbi Glines- I freaking adore the Sea Breeze series and this is the next installment. Plus, good boy meets bad girl? Love it!
8. Split Second by Kasie West- Pivot Point is one of my favorite YA Fantasy books of the year. It was so well written and intriguing. I definitely need more!
9. Teaching Roman by Gennifer Albin- Catching Liam was a really great love story and I'm excited for Jessica and Roman's happy ending.
10. Four Years Later by Monica Murphy- I absolutely love that Owen gets his own book. He is Fable's younger brother and he made a definite impression.
What sequels are you itching to get your hands on?