Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/meme created by The Broke & the Bookish. Here we list our top ten picks for the topic.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR
So, I just want to start off by saying that I almost threw up when I started going through my TBR and saw all of the books I have on my kindle that I haven't read yet. It may finally have sunk in that I have a one-click addiction and a book buying problem with Amazon.
A few of these are upcoming releases that I absolutely can't wait for but most are books I already have that I have been wanting to read for quite a while and just haven't gotten to yet but hope to this fall.
1. After Math: I have had this book and been eyeing it for a while. I also got to meet Denise at a signing and got a signed copy. I am determined to finally read it in the next month.
2. The Edge of Always: The Edge of Never is one of my favorite books for the year so I am super excited to read the second book when it's released.
3. Faking It: I have this book, on my kindle and in signed paperback. Cora is awesome and I loved Losing It. I can't believe I haven't read this yet.
4. Just Breathe: I have heard so many amazing things about this book. I picked up a copy on release day and I am excited to finally read it soon.
5. A Matter of Truth: My blogging bestie, Jessica @ Lovin Los Libros got me hooked to The Fate Series and I am dying with anticipation for the 3rd book to come out.
6. The Distance Between Us: I absolutely loved Pivot Point and when I saw that Kasie had written another book, I had to pick it up. Now I just need to read it.
7. The Fault in Our Stars: I know, I can't believe I haven't read this one either. I have to admit, I'm kind of scared because I know I'm going to cry like a baby.
8. Allegiant: I definitely need the conclusion of the Divergent Series. I can't wait for this to be released.
9. Cinder: I have started this book but things have just got in the way and I haven't been able to finish. I have heard great things so I really want to power through and finish it.
10. Vampire Academy: So Vampire books are hit or miss with me and I am always hesitant on them but many of my blogging besties have raved about it so I need to give it a shot.
Now the tricky part, to actually read all of these books this fall. Getting through 10 books is not an issue, it's finding time in my schedule to fit all of these ones in. Plus, I am easily distracted when it comes to books.
What's on your Fall TBR?