Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bout of Books Update



So my Bout of Books goal was to double the number of books I normally read in a week. I usually read 2-3 books per week so I am going for 4-6 this week. So far, I have read 3 books this week and I am 80% done with my fourth so I think I am on track for meeting my goals. I also decided to give my Kindle a break once and a while and picked up a paperback book to read too. Here is what I have read this week so far:

Lost in You by Heidi McLaughlin
Easy by Tammara Webber
Every Little Piece by Kate Ashton
Sweet Thing (80% as of this post) by Renee Carlino

Are you participating in the Bout of Books? If so, are you happy with your progress? Leave me you link and I would love to check out your Bout of Books post!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of reading! 3 to 4 is as much as I can manage. I loved Easy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will most likely be cross eyed after this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!