Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday Blog Hop #14


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee.

This week's question is:

What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

 There are so many amazing bloggers out there but there are a few that I get the amazing opportunity to interact with through our blogs and shared interests and I would love to meet them, so here there are.

Trish @ Between the Lines: Trish and I have so many of the same books in common and she always posts great discussions. I love to go back and forth with her through our blog comments and it would be awesome to meet her in real life. If I ever make that dream trip to Ireland, I am totally looking her up!

Evie @ Evie-Bookish: Evie is so awesome and we have had some awesome conversations over Twitter. She is a seasoned blogger and she has inspired me so much. I know someday I will get to meet her in person and I can't wait to grab a Starbucks coffee with her. :-)

Jessica @ Lovin Los Libros: Jessica is a new blogger like me and we have a lot in common. We share a similar taste in books and I love checking out her reviews and seeing what she thought of the books I liked too. 

Natasha @ Natasha is a Book Junkie: Um, Natasha is an amazing blogger with an amazing blog. She is also part of the reason for my purchasing problem on Amazon with all her amazing new adult and adult book recommendations. 

There are about a billion more so I would like to throw a shout out to the following bloggers too. I love all of you!

Cece @ Cece's Steaming Mug of Books
Nikki @ There Were Books Involved
Lexxie @ Unconvential Book Reviews
Jenea @ Books Live Forever
Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer

These are just to name a few. I could seriously go on and on!

18 comments:

  1. That's a lot of bloggers! By the way, I love the books in your favorite list. New follower!

    My FF: http://booklicker.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool mentions :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica MangicaroMay 31, 2013 at 8:03 AM

    Yay! Thanks Chelsea! I feel so special! It would be so much fun to meet you and talk books, music, etc!

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great choices there! I've really enjoyed those blogs as well :) Thanks for stopping by this week and I'm following you back via Bloglovin' (love your header!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I would meet everyone if I could :-) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are special! You have to be to love Duck Dynasty like I do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I designed my header as a way to represent what my blog is about and who I am. I feel it really accomplishes that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, thank you! You've made my day. :) Hopefully one day we'll get to meet and talk about so many different books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to give shout outs to people who've made a difference. Your blog s really pretty. New follower via Bloglovin. You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would definitely be awesome to meet you someday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Gwynn! I will surely stop on over to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! Have an amazing weekend too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks fso much for mentioning me! I would, of course, want to meet every single blogger I interact with, and it was very hard to make a short list. And I am following most of the bloggers in your post :)

    Here's my FF post for this week.


    I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw! Thank you! We would have a great discussion about NA's books and NA hotties over a few pints :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops, just now seeing this, because I'm one of those bloggers who search their name from time to time in Google Reader, anyway, thanks for the shout-out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Of course, love chatting with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heck yes! NA hotties and a few pints :-) I would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!