Monday, May 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #11: Favorite New Adult Novels

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/meme created by The Broke & the Bookish. Here we list our top ten picks for the topic.

This week's topic is:
This week was a freebie week to pick anything you want so I decided to go with my Top Ten Favorite New Adult Novels since I have been an NA fiend over the past few months.

I absolutely loved the way the author handled this book and the female empowerment that was portrayed in this novel. 

 I have never read a book that toyed with my emotions more than The Edge of Never. I was laughing one minute and on the verge to tears the next.

 This book really got inside of me. I couldn't get this book out of my head for days after finishing it. It was such a beautifully written book.

 This book was so powerful and I absolutely loved it. It was so well written and emotionally enthralling.

 This was one of the first new adult novels that I read and it hooked me to the genre.

 What was there not to love about this book? I was ready to pack up and go stay at a ranch in Montana after reading this one.

 This was such a cute and endearing novel and it really showcases the versatility of Addison Moore as an author.

 I loved everything about this book. The setting, the plot, the characters and the writing. I could not put it down.

 I am a huge Jennifer Armentrout fan and I love her books as J. Lynn. This book did not disappoint.

Will Ryan is my new book boyfriend! I loved Sweet Thing and he is one of the main reasons. This book is definitely one of my favorite books of 2013 in general.


What about you? What Top Ten topic did you decide on this week?

18 comments:

  1. LOVE this post, I have been looking to get into this genre, and these sound like some great recs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these new favorites!

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica MangicaroMay 28, 2013 at 4:54 AM

    Soooo. Practically all of these books are sitting on my Nook waiting for me to read them. I just haven't had time!!! Gahh! I have too many books. I need to read these! Great list Chelsea!

    My TTT

    Jessica@< href="http://www.lovinloslibros.blogspot.com">Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read The Edge of Never and Hopeless soon. They both look amazing, and I've heard so many great reviews on it.
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I had a time getting into The Edge of Never at first, but then Andrew came into the the picture and INSTA-LOVE <3333
    I also enjoyed Easy and Hopeless, but my fave NA is def. Slammed (or maybe Slammed is still ya?) Probably because it was the first NA-ish book I read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I would definitely recommend each and everyone of these if you like NA. I could recommend so many more but these are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome! If you like NA, I recommend all of these books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel, I have a one click problem at Amazon and my unread book list on my Kindle is piling up quickly. There are not enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Edge of Never is one of my top favorites and Hopeless was absolutely amazing. I definitely recommend both! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Yes, Andrew is amazing and one of the main reasons I absolutely love that book so much. I personally thought of Slammed as more YA Contemporary but I absolutely loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, I still don't think I've read anything that is classified as NA. I do have Hopeless on my Kindle, but haven't gotten to it yet. Thanks for the suggestions! Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have fallen in LOVE with NA. I have always been a fan of books that make me blush a little so I love this genre because it is also a genre that really pulls on my emotions. You should definitely read Hopeless, it is an amazing book! Let it be your first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be back to this post when I read all my current NA's :-). Great choice of topic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! Definitely come back for more ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any NA books yet... but if when I eventually get around to it, I know where to start!! Some of these sound REALLY good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. JLA is really amazing! I am absolutely in love with NA. It seems to be mostly what I am reading now. I also have a purchase problem on Amazon and pick up a few new ones a day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you are okay with sexual scenes and language, you should definitely check out the genre. The books area really emotional. These are some really good ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been reading a few New Adult books lately. I love Wait for You. JLA is amazing! And I need to read Easy. I don't know why I haven't gotten to that one yet. I really need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!