Monday, May 6, 2013

Fallen For Covers #4: Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis



Fallen For Covers is a meme hosted on Mondays by Wickedly Delicious. This meme is to show off YA/NA covers you have fallen for.

My cover pick this week is:
Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis


I have had this book on my kindle for months and have yet to read it but I picked it up because I was immediately drawn to the cover when I saw it on Amazon. I love the black and white with the bright orange for the flower and the title. It is so alluring!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! Great pick. I am loving the color in her eyes too. It is an eye catching novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree on the eyes too. They definitely stand out.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!