Thursday, May 2, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday Blog Hop #10


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme/feature hosted byAlison Can Read & Parajunkee.

This week's question is:

Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

At the time I am writing this, I am currently reading This Girl by Colleen Hoover. I say that because I am almost finished with the book. I loved Slammed and Point of Retreat so I was super excited to jump right into This Girl for the conclusion of Will and Layken's story. 

I loved so many different parts of this book but one of my favorite scenes would be reading the first slam that Will took Layken too from his point of view. If I wasn't already in love with him before, I definitely was after that. 

"This feeling I get when I'm with her... I've missed it. I've missed that feeling of feeling. Somehow, she's the first person in the last two years of my life who gives me any sense of hope about the future." ~ Will (This Girl by Colleen Hoover)



14 comments:

  1. This series looks soo good, I just haven't had a chance to read them yet!

    Following via GFC & Linky!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed it! I finished all 3 in 2 days and will be writing a combined review soon. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am following you too :-)

      Delete
  4. Just hopping through! My sneak peek is from the same book! :P
    Old GFC follower.
    New follower via Linky & Bloglovin. =)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad you shared the same book. I loved it.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for posting this.This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am rereading Slammed right now. Their first date was so much fun. Hopping through the FF
    Jess@FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is my favorite part in both books! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Hopping through. I've heard good things about Colleen's books. I should read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read her books. I have read them all and loved each one so far. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. The cover of that book is so adorable! Sounds like a great read:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog- new follower!
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! This was a really great book!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!