Friday, July 12, 2013

15 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 5

This challenge is hosted by April over at Good Books, Good Wine. It is a new, unique challenge to put some spark back into blogging. Day 5 challenge is to Recommend a tear jerker. Here is mine!

All my blogging besties who know me will not be surprised when they read this because I talk about this book non-stop. My friends participating in this challenge probably saw the challenge and knew which book I would pick. I am a Jasinda Wilder fan girl and Falling Into You is my all time favorite book. Hands down, my #1! I will recommend this book to anyone who will listen to me. I am not a big crier but this book had tears rolling down my face and left me in an emotional haze for days. If you haven't read this book, you definitely must!

Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder


I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.
Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go.

Click on the link below if you want to read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!