Friday, March 1, 2013

Blog Remodel

I just wanted to shout out to my followers that you may see some changes on my blog over the next few days. I just started this blog a little over a week ago and when I started it, I wasn't sure about the layout, the name and all the other possibilities. As I get a handle on it, I may make some changes now and then so I can continue to improve my site. So far, I have updated the layout to help it stand out more. I also changed the name because I wanted it to be less generic. I was standing in line at Starbucks this morning and thinking about reading (as usual) when I realized how perfect it would be if I could take my coffee home and curl up with my book instead of going to work. That was when I realized I had a problem and that is where the new name sprang from. Thanks for following me!

4 comments:

  1. You have a problem many of us share. I realized I was in trouble when I kept getting the urge to open a book while I was stuck in traffic on my morning commute. I never did, because I'm proud to say my cooler intellect prevailed. I did, start picking up some audio books, so, you know, two birds, one stone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had that urge many times. It is why I don't care my Kindle with me anymore :-)

      Delete
  2. Like your new blog name! It really works for me--Starbucks and books are two of my favorite things also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine! I guess if I am going to be addicted to something, it could be worse than Starbucks and books.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!