Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nomination for the Liebster Award


Thank you to Lynelle Clark- Aspired Writer for my nomination for the Liebster Award. The purpose of the Liebster Award is to get blogs with less than 200 followers noticed.


The Rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.





Questions from the Nominator:

1. Why do you read? Or Why do you write?
I read because books are like a journey for me and reading opens my imagination.

2. What do you blog about?
I like to blog about all things book related. I love doing reviews because I like to share my thoughts on books I   read. I also like to participate and create book related features.
3. What wisdom can you give fellow bloggers?
Check out the blogs of others you follow and new people and comment and support them. As a new blogger, I love it when people comment on my posts. It feels good to share with others who enjoy the reading as much as I do.

4. Do you have any pets? 
Yes, I have a 4 1/2 year old Alaskan Malamute. She is 120 pounds and she is a spoiled princess who rules the house.

5. Do you listen to music? If so what genre? 
I love music and listen to all kinds but my IPOD is probably over run by alternative rock and pop music.

6. What is your favorite dessert? 
I am not much of a dessert person but I would pick ice cream.

7. What is your current short or long-term goal(s)? 
 Short term goals are to get 200 followers by the end of May. Long Term goals are to buy a house and start a family.

8. What new release are you looking forward to this year? 
I don't have just one. Apollyn, Origin, Divergent 3, to name a few.

9. What is your favorite new book that you read within the last year?
I have read a lot of new books and don't know that I have a favorite. I recently read Wait for You by Jennifer Armentrout and that is my most recent new book so I will go with that one.

10. Do you have a favorite author? If so who?
I like a lot of different authors but if I had to pick a favorite right now, I would go with Jennifer Armentrout.

11 Random Facts

1. I love sour gummy worms
2. I go to the gym every morning
3 .I work in Finance
4.  am a born and raised Idahoan
5.  hate dresses
6. I love singing but am vocally challenged
7. Fall is my favorite season
8. I dream about books when I am reading them
9. I hate water and swimming
10. I love Zumba
11. I love the show Friends




11 Questions for my nominees:

1. If you could write a book, what genre would it be?
2. What's your favorite past time, besides reading?
3. What teacher or professor has inspired you most?
4. What's your favorite literary love triangle?
5. Cake or Pie?
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
7. What is your favorite book of all time?
8. If you could re-write the end of any book, which one would it be?
9. What is your favorite coffee drink?
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. What is your favorite type of blog post?



My Nominees:

Books from the Office
A Tizzyfit's Reading Corner
Books & Insomnia
Books Inside My Bubble
Fausti's Book Quest
Gobbledygook Book Hooked
Kat's Book Buzz
Peppy Reads
Sonia Fogal- A Journey Through Words
Rookie Romance Blog
Frizzy Tizzy

5 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Follow this link for the details: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! Looks like I'm going to be a busy lady getting my responses and nominees in order. It's a great way to get to know fellow bloggers. I'm happy to be a part of it!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, Chelsea! Here's my post: http://books-and-insomnia.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-again.html

    Julie ^_^
    Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've just followed your blog, I really like it! I'm only new to blogging and just wondering how do you get nominated for the liebster award? It seems like it would be fun to do!

    Sinead x
    (feelingbbloggish.blogspot.ie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was nominated but another blogger that I met on Book Blogs. Are you a member? If not, you should sign up. It is a great way to network with other bloggers.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!