Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thrifty Thursday



Thursday is a great day to highlight some some great deals on Amazon for E Books under $3.00. I love my Kindle because it gives me the opportunity to pick up books for a banging deal and it also gives Indie and self-publishing authors the opportunity to get their work out there and noticed. Here are my featured picks for this week.

Gravity by Melissa West
$.99 at Amazon
I just purchased this one for my Kindle today for the price and it sounds like a really interesting read.
_____________________________________________________

Wait for You by J. Lynn
**Mature Content Warning**

$2.99 at Amazon
I absolutely loved this book. It was so well written and the characters are awesome. You will totally fall in love with Cam and Avery.

____________________________________________________
Blackbrooke by Emma Silver
$2.99 at Amazon
I just finished reading Blackbrooke and it was such a great read. I was a YA Horror book and it was very well written and intriguing.
___________________________________________________

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series) by Kaitlyn Davis
Free at Amazon
I picked this one up for my Kindle a while back but haven't gotten to it yet. This book is free on Amazon and I am looking forward to reading it.
________________________________________________________

Frost (The Frost Chronicles) by Kate Avery Ellison
$2.99 at Amazon
I just discovered this on Amazon as a recommended read and added it to my TBR list.
_________________________________________________________

Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises #1) by Jessica Sorensen
**Mature Content Warning**
$1.99 at Amazon
I also discovered this one recently as a recommended read on Amazon and added it to my TBR list.

Click on the Amazon link under the book cover to check out the synopsis and pick up the books for your own Kindle!





3 comments:

  1. CHELSEA! I am loving your blog!!! I seriously want to read every book you post about. This is so fun!!! :)
    How are you doing? Congrats on your wedding (I know you've been married a while, but I don't I've talked to you since). Are you in Seattle now? I need to make a visit up there... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thank you! I really enjoy doing it. I am having so much fun with it. I am doing really good. It has been so long since I have talked to you. I am in Seattle. I will message you on Facebook :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!