Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2: Inferno




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This event highlights the upcoming books we are biting our nails for.

This week's pick is Inferno (Robert Langdon Novel #4) by Dan Brown
Published by: Doubleday
Expected Release Date: May 14, 2013

Photo Source: Amazon
Amazon Synopsis:

In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology, Robert Langdon, is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.

Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.

I am really looking forward to this one because I love Dan Brown's books, especially the Robert Langdon books. Angels and Demons is one of my all time favorites so I am excited that Dan Brown has written another one. 

Other Books by Dan Brown:
Deception Point
Digital Fortress
The DaVinci Code (Robert Langdon #1)
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #2)
The Lost Symbol (Robert Landon #3)


18 comments:

  1. i know this will be a good book :D

    here's my WoW Camelle @ home of a booklover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, the Robert Langdon books are so great.

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm a new follower from Book Blogs . . I currently have a giveaway on my blog for a Kindle Fire so I'd love it if you could hop over to my blog . .
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsty! Thanks for following. I will definitely head over to your blog.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I didnt know that there was another one. Sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I found out he was releasing another one. It has been a few years.

      Delete
  4. I can't help but read his books. This one looks good!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I have read them all and they are so exciting!

      Delete
  5. Oooo, a new Dan Brown book! The only one I've read is The DaVinci Code, which I really enjoyed. Maybe I'll have to give this one and chance. :)

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you liked DaVinci code, you should read Angels and Demons and The Lost Symbol too. Angels and Demons is set before the DaVinci Code and The Lost Symbol is set after.

      Happy Wednesday to you too :-)

      Delete
  6. Great pick! I really like Dan Browns books, though I've still only read DaVinci and Angels and Demons, but I loved the latter. Inferno sounds very good, so I definitely think I'll be reading it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lost Symbol is really good too! Thanks for following back.

      Delete
  7. Yes! I'm eagerly awaiting for this release too. I've read all of the Robert Langdon books, as well as most of Brown's other works. I'm stoked he's finally got a new release coming. He's overdo. Hope you enjoy this one when you get your hands on a copy. :)

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read them all too. He is such a great author and his books are so thrilling. I hope you enjoy as well :-)

      Delete
  8. I loved Angels and Demons and Davinci Code. Haven't gotten around to reading any more by Dan, but I'd like to!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read the others. They are really great. :-)

      Delete
  9. Dan Brown... hm. I read the first two books in the series, then another one of his, and I must say while the first one had me hooked, I sort of fell out of love with his style :/ But I hope you'll love this one when it comes out!!
    I followed you back :) (P.S. Starbucks... yumm ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmen! I love Starbucks (obviously) :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!