Monday, March 18, 2013

Character Time #1: Daniel Wing (Day)


Character Time is a feature created by Danielle at Consuming Words to spotlight favorite characters.

My Character this week is Daniel Wing (Day) from Legend Series.

I just finished reading Legend and Prodigy and thought Day would be the perfect character to spotlight. Day is rebel criminal in the Republic. He is only 15 but he is a genius. The test results of his trial would say otherwise but considering his ability to cause trouble for the Republic, it is clear that the results were wrong. 

He would do anything for his family and the people he cares about. He struggles with his emotions and lets them dictate his actions. He cares so much for June but worries that he will never be good enough for her. I really like Day and I can't wait to see how he turns out in the final Legend book. I'll have to wait until 2014 (seems like forever).

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh sounds like an amazing character! I love that he's so nice.

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!