Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday @ Starbucks #4: Best Book Covers & a Mocha

Saturday @ Starbucks is a feature hosted by Starbucks & Books Obsession


To join in, just re-post the topic and  link back to the host. Grab a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate and do a post on the topic.

This week's topic is:
Best Book Covers & a Mocha

Drink of the week: White Chocolate Mocha
When I first started going to Starbucks and drinking coffee, a white chocolate mocha was the only thing I would drink. I was instantly addicted and found myself drinking them 2-3 times a week. When I found out how many calories were in one, I nipped that in the bud. However, I still drink one now and then and thought today would be the perfect day to enjoy it!

Book Covers:
I am like a moth to a flame when it comes to book covers. I absolutely love them and that is what usually attracts me to a book and gets to me to check out the synopsis. I am sure I am not the only one :-) I created a collage below of some of my favorite book covers. Enjoy!


What are some of your favorite book covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!