Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #4: Insomnia


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The event highlights upcoming books we are biting our nails for.

This week's pick is: Insomnia (The Night Walkers #1) by J.R. Johansson
Expected Release Date: June 8, 2013



It’s been four years since I slept, and I suspect it is killing me.

Instead of sleeping, Parker Chipp enters the dream of the last person he’s had eye contact with. He spends his nights crushed by other people’s fear and pain, by their disturbing secrets—and Parker can never have dreams of his own. The severe exhaustion is crippling him. If nothing changes, Parker could soon be facing psychosis and even death.

Then he meets Mia. Her dreams, calm and beautifully uncomplicated, allow him blissful rest that is utterly addictive. Parker starts going to bizarre lengths to catch Mia’s eye every day. Everyone at school thinks he’s gone over the edge, even his best friend. And when Mia is threatened by a true stalker, everyone thinks it’s Parker.

Suffering blackouts, Parker begins to wonder if he is turning into someone dangerous. What if the monster stalking Mia is him after all
____________________________________

This book sounds so good! As soon as I found it, I added it to my TBR. I can't wait to read it! What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. This book does sound good! But, wow the cover is super creepy!!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! The cover is a bit creepy. I had to get past it to read what the book was about and find it very intriguing. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!