Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Feature Coming: Saturday @ Starbucks



Starting this Saturday, March 9th, I am going to do a new weekly feature called Saturday @ Starbucks. It's obvious that I love Starbucks and I enjoy going there on Saturdays to have a coffee and do some reading. This keeps me from spending all day in my sweatpants on the couch while I do my reading. Each week, I will select a bookish topic and a featured drink. I will highlight the coffee drink and then do a blog post on the book topic. Feel free to join in and all I ask is that you link back to my blog. This Saturday's topic will be Book Boyfriends and a Macchiato. See y'all then!


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to play, too! What a great idea. For the record, I love to spend a weekend day in my sweatpants reading. I even have favorite reading spots all over the house. I try to mix it up a little, so my boyfriend doesn't worry that I may actually fuse myself to one piece of furniture. However, I could really throw him of by going out and finding a place to read, sip coffee and blog. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you like the idea. I decided to start doing that because of the looks and comments my husband started giving me when he came home after he had been gone all day and couldn't tell if I had moved or not. :-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds fun, I'm a huge Starbucks fan, too! :) Followed via GFC, got to you from the Book Blogs community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Monika! I am now following you too!

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful idea! I will have to check out your post! I really should really get out of the house to read a little bit one one of my days off too, because there have been times where my husband is convinced I haven't moved all day. lol

    I really am loving your blog. New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I am really excited to do the first post tomorrow. Husbands don't understand reading like us ladies :-) Hope you enjoy the new feature!

      Delete
  4. OMG that sounds so much fun!! I'm deff gonna follow the posts and maybe even start my own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!