Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spotlight Review: Ethereal Knights

Ethereal Knights
Author: Addison Moore

Last week, I posted a spotlight release on Ethereal Knights by Addison Moore to showcase her new book. I finished reading it this week and wanted to post a follow up review. Ethereal Knights is a POV book for the Celestra Series book one: Ethereal. It is written from the perspective of the two main male characters: Logan and Gage.

Ethereal Knights was fabulous. It was so awesome to re-read the events of the first book from their POV because we get an idea of what was going on with the boys during Ethereal, which is from Skyla's perspective. The male POV is always entertaining and Addison Moore doesn't disappoint on this one. Reading from from the other side gave me a different feeling about the guys, especially Gage. I have to say that I like him a lot more after reading from his perspective. Skyla definitely doesn't see Gage like she should and it may be because of her infatuation with Logan. Logan, on the other hand, is exactly who Skyla sees him to be. This isn't a bad thing, I just don't feel differently about him after reading his side of the story.

Since Ethereal is a part of the main Celestra series, I would recommend reading it before Ethereal Knights because the overall plot is more prevalent in Ethereal. This is definitely a must read and the boys are definitely dirtier and more obscene than Skyla but that is what makes the book so interesting. Check out the Celestra series books and make the journey to Paragon. You won't be disappointed!



IPOD pics: 
"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey (This one goes out to Gage)
"Enchanted" by Taylor Swift
"I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you have truly made my day! I love reading and discussing other's thoughts and ideas. Leave a link to your blog and I would love to stop by!